|Each year Demelza publishes its annual report at the end of each financial year detailing the previous year's activities and successes.
Sarah Phillips introduces the report as her first year as chairman as another “exciting, busy and rewarding year.”
She highlights achievements including two successful inspections, the completion of our Bricks and Water appeal and the Queen’s Award for voluntary service.
Sarah also mentions our growth in trading operations including our `20th shop’ our online facility.
She finishes by thanking Demelza volunteers, trustees and staff for all their hard work.
to read the full report
Read about our plans for the next three years.
The strategy document 2012 to 2015 includes aims such as:
Read the full report here
- Enabling families to make choices
- Ensuring we provide value for money
- Growing the number of people we help
- Engaging the community in raising funds and lending support
- Developing partnerships and collaboration with other children’s services, agencies and charities
- Promoting education, research and learning opportunities
- Diversifying activity and securing sustainable funding sources
- Implementing our Nurse Recruitment Strategy
We also have strategies for the Care and Income Generation departments.
to read our Care Strategy
to read our Income Generation Strategy